Uddin

Blog commenting Tutoria | Best Tips


Blog commenting! What do you say? It is not matter for me!’ ‘Hello! I know you are an expert on blog commenting! I praise you always! Totally mad and comment spammer you are!’

Have you showed there dialogue above? What a fun! Is not it! This dialogue is made by one of my friend who took a service from a SEO worker.
Ok, in this post I will try to show you the right method of blog commenting. Do not get bored! This post is for beginners who are new in the blogging world. So, you expert do not waste you time on reading this article. (Straight word)
Let’s start our lesson!  

blog commenting tips and tricks:

1.     Find some blog related to your blog topics and make a list of it.
2.     Choose high page rank blogs from your list.
3.      Check that, is do follow these blogs what you have chooses!
4.     Make a list of do follow blog according to your blog topics.
5.      Then, go to this blog and put your comment in the comment box.


Mind this: Always comment on relevant blog and speak according to author’s article. Do not try to spam here like that guy!

Tips: Put your comment with attractive sentence as blog admin do not disapprove your comment by moderating. Always say these kinds of attractive words- (Wow awesome article, what an excellent post I have ever seen, Thanks for this kinds of helpful article,  I am seeking this kind of article, Super article and I want more, Excellent I have bookmarked your site and etc) instead of only single word like- (thanks, nice, keep it up, Wonderful! Visit my blog also etc.) Be careful! Do not say only these kinds of words; you must add some sentence related to this blog article with suite word. Oh! What is my main purpose! Off course you must put your blog URL when commenting on other’s blog or website with positive approach!
You can use this coding when commenting on someone’s blog-

href="http://www.mminhajuddin555.blogspot.com">seo Beginer Guide</a>

‘Give your blog address instead of my blog address.’

How much you have enjoyed this Blog commenting tutorial! Is this tutorial helpful to you! Let me know it by your valuable comment.

Uddin

About Uddin -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :