Uddin

Recover data which was completely removed from your Hard drive | Tips!


Some days ago I was lost my 5.5 GB data from my computer. It was a red letter day for me. Because I had lost my all personal data, bank account password, Pay pal password and about 10 other account’s password. I could not find any way to rescue those data. But I did not stop. I tried and tried to find any way to recover my valuable data. At last I founded an awesome Data recovery software! As I had lost my pay pal password and did not able to buy paid version data recovery software for me. So, I took a free data recovery software. This software name is ‘Pandora Recovery’. Really it is an awesome data recovery software! This software has good ratings. It’s average user’s rating is 4! Really outstanding data recovery software I have not ever seen before!!!
One thing I want to say you-

When you will see that your data deleted permanently from your hard drive, then you do not modify your computer partition. If you modify or copy partition all data will overwrite and you may not be able to get back your file or data.
Now I will say you the process on ‘how to recover your data from Hard Drive’!

 1.  Firstly download Pandora recovery software from Cnet website. A downloader will download from Cnet size of ৪৪৪ kilobyte. Now run Cnet downloader on your pc and it will be download the main file which size is 3.4 megabyte.

2. Now launch Pandora Recovery software!

3. Click on Next Button.

4. And now click “No, I did not find my files” as your files permanently deleted from you computer.

5. Select that partition from which you files deleted and click on ‘Next’ button. 

6. Select Browse” and click ‘Next’ button.

7. And select drive from which your files deleted from left panel bar. By scanning you can se you deleted files. Now find your deleted files by browsing.

8. Next click your mouse ‘right button’ on the deleted files and click ‘Recover to’.

 9. Now select “To this folder (click Browse to choose existing folder of choose folder from the list):” and select your other partition or USB Drive location. Do not select that partition location from which location your data deleted. If you select than it is impossible to get back your rest un-recovered data.

10. Finally click ‘close’ and you will find your recovered data!  
(If you do not change your driver you will see “% overwritten” 0%. But if you modify partition your all data may show 100% overwritten.)

Thus way I recovered my all data and I shared this great data recovery software with my all friends. Ok, now let me know how much you have enjoyed this article! Please share your thoughts with us and if you know any other data recovery software, please share it! Hope you have found it helpful. Stay tuned with this Technology blog. Do not forget to share this article with your friends! Please leave your valuable comment! Thanks.

Uddin

About Uddin -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :