Uddin

Magically Unlock Your write protected Pen-drive | Tips & Tricks

Magically Unlock your write protected Pen-drive easily: Hi, how are you? Hope you are well! But, I am not so well. Please pray for me. Dear my friends, as I am not well so, I have made this post short. Do you love to read short article? Yes, I love to read short article if it is more informative to me! OK, may you know this tip, but we some people do not know how to unlock a write protected pen-drive. So, many of my blog readers requested me to write this post to help them. I always think for my readers need and requirements.

However, my purpose is to help them to solve their problem.
My all friends, here is your problem below........
* I can not delete anything from my pen-drive.
* I can not copy any files into my pen-drive.
* I can not format my pen-drive. (What happen? Is not there any solution for it?)
Hey, why not! I am here to help you and you also here to solve your problem! Is not it?
OK, let us start our lesson.............
Firstly-
1. Insert pen-drive to your PC.
2. Open windows Explorer. Go to the 'properties' of pen-drive.
3. After opening 'pen-drive properties' window, go to 'sharing' tab of the window.
4. Next select on 'Advanced sharing' option.
5. Advanced sharing window will appear. Here, mark the box 'share this folder'.
6. And permission button will be shown, now click on 'permission' button.
7. Now check the box 'fill control'
8. At last select 'apply' button and then exit the window!
Make sure to check it first that, has there any lock button in your pen-drive?

Yes, you have done this job successfully! From now you can do copy-paste in your pen-drive without problem!
Enjoy yourself!!!

Thanks for your help.
Hello! You are thanking whom? Mine! Oh! Thank you also!
If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends. And if you face any problem do not late to ask any question. Do you know other tips and tricks? Will you share it with me!


You may Like-  

                1. Tips to Increase your Windows Speed

               2. Make your Hard Drive like RAM | Tips 

Uddin

About Uddin -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :