Uddin

How to use your Hard Drive as a RAM | Tips

Dear visitor, how are you? Fine! Yes, I am also fine! Welcome to my post! Why? I do not know! Do you know why! OK, (Enough jokes). I know this tip is not new for you. But this tip may new for those, whose are newbie. OK, my all newbie friends, today I will show you how to make your computer hard drive like as RAM (Random Access Memory). We, people who do not know how to do? This post may help you to solve this problem.
Here is some question of me......
What is your problem?
Is there any solution for it?
Why you will read this article?
Here is your problem or requirements......

* My laptop or Desktop Runs with Low RAM.
* I want to increase the size of my RAM.
*I want to use my hard drive as a RAM also.

Let us start our lesson. Follow this method step by step with patient!
Great numbers of today's notebooks comes with 2 GB built in RAM. But you can just make it 4 GB!
You need some mouse clicks to increase your RAM size!
OK, let me know how I can do this?

Follow step by step....
1. Right click on 'My Computer' icon from your desktop and go to Properties tab.
2. A properties window will appear on your desktop.
3. Next click on 'Advanced System setting' button.
4. An 'advanced system setting' window will appear.
5. Then click 'settings' under Performance option.
6. After appearing 'performance setting' window then select 'Virtual Memory' option and click 'change'.
7. Mark out 'Automatically manage paging file size for all device' option.
8. And select the 'Drive' for use it as a RAM and mark on 'Custom size'.
9. Then, put here how much amount of RAM you want to share from your hard drive.
10. Next, click 'set' under it and look the change of your settings!
11. After all, reboot your PC.
That's all, what you wanted to know from this lesson!

Thanks for reading this article with patient. Loll! You have learnt this method from me, but what I have learnt from you! Will you share your tips with me! Wanting to know from you what method you use to do?

Uddin

About Uddin -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :