Uddin

Top 10 Best Free SEO Tools you must adopt


There are different kinds of tools in the Internet world. Some are paid and some tools are free version. Search Engine Optimization is an important factor for us. We optimize our website/blog in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, MNS etc. But we all know Google is king among all search engines. Is not it?
We are very careful about our site. We all want to see what’s happening in our site. Different kinds of tools we use for our website. Almost webmaster likes to use free version tools. Yes, I also use different free tools for my website/blog. But not at all! I have many paid version of software which I use. There are ten best free SEO tools for you!

You can use this tool to get proper keyword solution for your blog or website. It is an awesome tool I have ever seen! You must use this tool for your easy solution.
2.     Search Engine Position Tracker: Keyword position tool for Google and Bing. You can also track historical changes to Page-Rank, Facebook Likes, links and indexed page
3.     Geo Visitors I love to view my visitor stats to know where they come from! I am using this tool on another blog. Do you love like as me! Ok, take this tool to see where in the world are people visiting your site/blog?
4.     Site Search Engine
Great tool I have ever seen! It allows you to add an excellent search engine to your site. You may add this tool.
5.     Geolocation: Amazing tool which will allow you to geographically locate any IP address or hostname. Yes you can also show your own IP address by using this tool.
6.     EXIF Reader
This tool amazed me when I used it. I will say all webmaster to use this tool in their need. It is one of tool which has power to read EXIF meta data from any JPEG or TIFF image.
Sometime we want to compress our java script code. This tool allows you to compress/minify/obfuscate JavaScript code.
8.     Hit Counter
Who does not wish to count their website hit. But I like to do this! What’s fun! By using this awesome tool you can add a hit counter on your website.
We also like to add various social buttons in our site. Social button make easy to share your post or content with other by your visitors. Add this button on your website to generate more traffic from social media site. Like- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc buttons. This plug-in will help you to get more efficient social networking buttons for your site.
10.  PageRank
Yes, another great tool for us! Use Page-Rank tool for quickly view the Google Page-Rank for your site or any URL you want.
Dear, may you have enjoyed ‘Top ten Best Free SEO Tools’ article. It is my want from you to share this article with others as they may find it useful. Do you have any awesome tools? If your answer is yes, ok let me give it by commenting!

Uddin

About Uddin -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :